Dec 24, 2008

♥Christmas present

Today woke up early in the morning...
After came back from market with my mum.
I start to make one more Christmas card...
I have no idea where the inspire comes from...
My hands were full of UHU because of this card.
The stupid UHU...


I made this specially for her. ^^


After that I started preparing my Hubby's present.
But suddenly I found that there is something else which can add on...
Will go buy later and make the present look more blue.
Here is some part of my unready present.


There is almost one week for my Hello Kitty plant to grow up.
But then there was nothing change form the start till now.
The seed still haven't grow...
That salesgirl told me that it will grow up a flower.
I just wonder how cute will be a plant in hello kitty.
Now, there is still no respond from the seed...
Seem like I had been cheated... Haiz...

See, empty. Nothing.

No comments: