Dec 19, 2011

Hatyai Shopping Sprees

Ya lah purposely went there for shopping.
A very short trip at very last minute, luckily everyone could make it. 
And also have to thanks the bfie for making all the arrangements. 
So sorry for my bad temper, sincerely apologize, you know I love you so much don't you.

This was my third time go to Hatyai. Excited max because I already planned what to buy.
Ka ching a list in my mind, where to shop and what to buy.
Drove all the way to Hatyai on 10th, early in the morning. 
Luckily we booked hotel few days ago cause most of the hotels in town area are fully booked.
Credit to Kittie for hotel recommendation, Paradise was really awesome! 
Nice environment, nice design with nice services.

#1 Take picture first when arrived our room. 

#2 Big room! Wow

#3 Shopped at Central Mall first. I was so bad luck, everything that I wanted was out of size. So down and so sad because could't get the things I want. No size buy also no use. 

#4 Before that we went to market, pasar pagi. Anyway, just bought few pajamas. Love the pajamas, quality improved, cute design and super cheap! See us busy picking our pajamas and also haggled over price with the auntie.

#4 Went to morning market before that. Still looking for this piggy bank, unfortunately I couldn't find. Saw this on my first time to Hatyai and before the flood.

#5 Went to floating market after that. Luckily bfie was driving cause we were all tired till fall in sleep. Just one day and I feel like I just went through marathon.

#6 With the bfie. The view was damn nice there and with good weather.

#7 Cut the nipple ice cream! It's nice and the ice cream automatically flew out after the staff cut the nipple. Ops

#8 Coconut juicy! Picked a hello kitty cup and you can bring back the cup after you finish the drinks. Somehow, we just left it there due to limited luggage capacity.

#9 Coming up next are all foods! Watch out because you gonna drool your saliva on your keyboard! One of my favourite ice cream that must have whenever step in Thailand. Actually Penang also got but the price is double than Thailand.

#10 Pork leg rice, directly translate from Chinese. You can't get nice pork leg rice in Penang, Idk why.

#11 Pork leg from Tesco Lotus.

#12 L size sotong! Bfie favourite foods and he said it was very nice.

#13 Bird eggs. Nais!

#14 Fried chap-pa-lang. LOL

#15 Too pretty to eat, so just see and look!

#16 Meat ball and fried bee-hun. The meat ball is nice! Bee-hun was bit expensive. 25 bath for that small amount, somehow, not really suit me.

#17 Went to this temple on the next day. Forgot the name but we spend some time to get there because it's in rural area and Gaming doesn't have the map to there.

#18 Witnessed the wild bats in the cave. The temple was orientation in a cave and the picture above showing the new construction outside the cave.

#19 All the stuffs that I got from the trip. Happy but not happy because should have buy more.

#20 Lastly, Christmas tree at lobby.

Christmas just around the corner, have you shop for your love one? I haven't. So failed.
Somehow I got my Christmas date booked and I just can't wait for the day to arrive!

Till then, 冬至快乐 everyone! 

No comments: