Dec 21, 2011

Beauty Foot Mask

Gonna blog about this today! 
Saw this at Sasa someday during hang out with friend.
According to Sasa consultant, this is better than pedicure because you only need to do twice a year, serious case 4 times a year. Good deal? Yea

#1 Packaging looked like this, attractive enough because it's in pink. Foot mask!

#2 OK I know this is gross but this is my feet before the foot mask. Dried foots, like chao kiam hu.

#3 Tear off the packaging, the silver colour one and there were two plastic bags inside. Plastic bags for foot wrapping. 

#4 Too lazy to show how to tie them on your foot, but it's very easy. You will understand once  you saw the plastic bags. Looked like some cheap boots that people usually use during flood. Wrap your foots for about 2 hours, it stated 1 and half but I let it wrapped for 2 hours. 

#5 From the instruction, it stated that your foot skin will peal off in 5 to 7 days. Mine one was faster than the instructions, those dead skin started to peal off on day 4, the day after I back from Hatyai.

#6 At first I was thinking of I need to peal them all myself, I did that but it's so hard because some parts haven't start to peal off. Then everyday I was busying pealing off my foot dead skin. Sound so dirty. 

After that I looked back at the instructions again, it said those skin will peal off automatically, it means also no need to peal. But if cannot tahan just peal whatever part that start to peal. Don't worry, your foot won't bleed. Meanwhile you will become more and more hardworking of pealing dead skin wtf.

#7 When the bottom part all pealed off, I become lazy to bother the top of my foot. Just let it peal itself, I am way too busy to bother to peal them again. So after one week, this is how my foots look like, seriously no dead skin cause all have been pealed off, and my foot become whiter and softer! Like baby foot gosh I love my foots! 

Oh the bfie started to complain me during the pealing off period, he cannot tahan and feel wanna help me to peal off my skin also. Haha 
This product is fun and super suitable for lazy bum girls, wrap your foots with plastic bags, then let it peal and you can have bling bling foots like superstars.

You can get this from any Sasa outlet. 
Try it out and have a nice day peeps.

No comments: