May 14, 2011

Date With Ice Cream and You




Blogger system down yesterday. =(
Luckily some previous posts still there. Phew~

The bfie came back few weeks ago. Mad happy!
He promised me will treat me ice cream when I recovered from sickness.

So I was having ice creams continuously for two days!!
When he came back, my tummy was full with foods all the time and my digestion system just can't pang gang. OT all the time. LOL

Coconut ice cream is addiction to me. 
I must eat it kao kao whenever I go to Thailand.
So that day we were passed by Thai temple and the bfie just get me some coconut ice cream!

Not to mention this is definitely not as good as I ate in Thailand.
But at least I still can get something similar in Penang. 





And the next day I got HD!! As breakfast some more wtf!
Super love.
Actually I still having some cough that day and I just don't care.
I just want ice cream! LOL


He's the one who understand me very well.
He knew what I want what I need and what I'm going to do.
He's the one who always worry for me although I said I can handle myself.

 Miss you very much.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: