Dec 29, 2009

Ding Dong Ding


Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding~~
Here I am back to the dusty blog. :P
Still haven't get my Christmas photos from Xin Hui.
By the way, it just some photos only.
Me either my hubby did not bring our camera out on that day.
Sigh...

This was the present to my hubby. :)


We just have some turkey ham and salmon at Ingolf for Christmas eve.
I was so full that night.

After dinner we were headed to Sunset Bistro.
OMG there were full of people and cars.
We gave up on finding place to sit and standing for chit chat. Duh...
Next year should be early.

Actually was planning to go Gurney.
Luckily we did not go at last as the place was extremely crowded. O.O
Next year I am gonna to celebrate at home lar...

Next day we planned to go Gurney for lunch.
Unfortunately there was no chance to go to car park. =.=
All fulled. :(
Went to our favorite Tepanyaki, closed on 3p.m. :(
At last, we went for char koey tiao. T___T
So so so pity...
No more place to go while the people are crowded everywhere.
So bad luck lar...
Hate people mountain people sea. Urgh...

Anyway,
Belated Merry Christmas~ :)

No comments: