Jan 30, 2010

Before And After


Hi readers, I am back again.
Simply wanna post this and you can just ignore this post if you do not wish to read or see.
Let's talk about this week.
Troubles come non-stop and it was damn tired.
I was seriously lacked of sleep due to the assignment.
Anyway, I managed to get it done the day before the deadline.
Hurray and thanks for my partner-Jingle~
Much more comfortable to take you as my partner in class. :)
Well, we were since the first semester. Muahaha~

Friendship can proved from time to time.
Sometimes, a friend you know for 1 year could better than the one you know for 10 years.
I will just cut the relationship if after work hard, there is no any improve.
I would apply this theory on any relationship. :)

This week we do took some photos in college.
Somehow, my mood spoiled the quality. :(
So just forget about it~ Ahah~
Caught Tooth Fairy on Wed night. Thumbs up for the movie.
It is too too too funny and I am craving to watch it for second time.
It cheer me up and my mood turns great after watching it.

Few weeks ago my friend was asking me to post the before after post at here.
She meant my before and after. Gosh...
It is too too too huge different. I admitted. =.=
Again, click X if you do not want to see.

This was my face during the first semester in 2008. O.O"
Now I know why people always said me looked square and naif.

After that, the environment had influenced me to change myself.
This was taken in 2008 too.
I changed my hair style.

Then, this was taken in 2009, ss.

This was the latest photo that I had taken in 2010.

* No photoshop on all these photos due to my photoshop skill are too sucks. =.=

My little baby boy had changed much too.
Naif and stupid.

Now he is no longer a little baby.

This is how he will show you when you bully him.

This is the apologize face. Haha~

The next update will be next week. :)
I can't online over Penang as the place that I staying had no line.
Anyway, will try my best lah. :)

No comments: